please help identify cichlid

disgustipated

I am unsure why your link has vanished, but you must remember that this is a family friendly site, and links provided to external sites must not contain language / content that is inappropriate for our younger members and / or contradictory to the FNZAS's policies.

Also, as for ID - vieja cichlid.

• 2 months later...
would anyone be good enough to give a rough estimate on the value of this cichlid, if i was to sell it on?

it is around 20cm long.

It is called red head cichlid. can grow very big. I got one but small 12 cm. there are some for sale at the pet shop in Rotorua valued at $ 27.50 each. size 20cm, the fish is proberbly about 1and half year ~2 years old looking at $35.00+ less $45.00

would anyone be good enough to give a rough estimate on the value of this cichlid, if i was to sell it on?

it is around 20cm long.

really depends on what someone wants to pay for it, if it is a male and someone has a girl and it is the only male that someone can get then it could be worth heaps.. If they are common or noone wants them then it can be worth nothing.. What is it worth to you?

• 1 year later...