animates in the albuny mega auckland centre are noobs

jarrodrussell

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when do school holidays end again? :facepalm:

Agree with fordayzbro, going into animates and getting upset that they can't identify the colour strain of their "baby discus" is like going to McDonalds and complaining that the sauce in your bigmac is slightly over-seasoned and the coke is 3 degrees above its ideal serving temperature.....

Hey! I work at Maccas and our sauce is Perfectly seasoned and the coke is "ice cold" :lol:, good analogy David.

it took me a couple of months to hunt down and track down "closet breeders" lol

breeders who dont advertise, breeders who dont post or not even known to anyone here.

i found a few. one had his entire garage lined with insulation - so many tanks with literally hundreds if not thousands of babies, plus a large amount of breeders, strains that you probably have never seen in this country.

then when you meet one, you meet a few, and more:D

cost? well.... you are looking at 100 to 250 per fish, the bigger they are, the clearer the strain and colour, the more expensive.

baby discus you get for 50 bux in the LFS probalby cost the LFS 10 dollars, some may be good bloodlines, but most are just babies from anyone who breeds them perhaps.

specific strains of discus are very expensive

was thinking of getting a job their and looking after the fish section

and give discounts to all fnzas member (except for David R) did i spell that correctly :facepalm:

Don't count on it after this thread....

Don't even bother applying after his statement -

and give discounts to all fnzas member (except for David R) did i spell that correctly

and give discounts to all fnzas member (except for David R) did i spell that correctly :facepalm:

Sorry, I'm not interested in dead fish and unidentified juvenile discus. Good luck with the application though, might want to get mum to proof read your C.V., or at least run it through a spell checker.

I'm not a FNZAS member either.

:roll:

way way off topic now

Sorry, I'm not interested in dead fish and unidentified juvenile discus. Good luck with the application though, might want to get mum to proof read your C.V., or at least run it through a spell checker.

I'm not a FNZAS member either.

:roll:

Just had a quick glance at your 1400l thread (not to pick at it, but to read it). I see you do know where the ' key is... some times.

1400L South American tank build thread":1sc6io9g]Following on from this thread, I've decided to go with one big tank dedicated to South Americans. Its not going to be an authentic biotope like Japes tanks (its hard enough trying to limit myself to fish from one continent, let alone one river!), but the stock will be strictly South American, at this stage plecos and cichlids.

:o