abit of a luagh

burrowssj

Besides having a very simple minded cat, you have a very nice tank.

hes a big old boy isnt he! he was living in the garden when we shifted houses, and was the biggest "tankest" looking cat ive ever seen in my life, we feed him up an hes now super fat hahaha

I would like to grow some hair grass amongst the rocks but it doesn't seem to be growing very well an seems to do better on top of the water floating around?

any tips on how I can get my plants to thrive? im not to keen on co2 an fert is quite expensive...

the fish in there, 1 guppy baby, 1 fighter, 7 kribensis , and a handful off sunshine peacock babies :P

its a very friendly tank minus the fin nipping kribs

Your cat certainly does like your showboat, he likes him for his dinner

:P :lol:

Your vid is the first time I've seen a fighter in a tank other than a goldfish bowl or one of those prisons like at the petshop, but yours looks good. Nice colour choice too.

That's a spectacular tank. I want one just like it! !drool:

Good luck with the ferts, can't wait to see the results. :wink:

ty very much with the help an freebies, your tanks are pretty much perfect haha, I got my co2 going an got ferts today an have dosed the minimal amount for now.... my co2 is putting out a bunch of bubbles every 10seconds, they go straight to the surface, should they be swirling around before going to the surface? I've got it running on a power head filter attachment :)

how are the kribs going? I feel bad not giving you a nicer female now seeing such a nice setup you've got :oops:

p.s can you send me through the dosage for that 1L bottle thing you had going for the phosphate an nitrate

The wild kribs are going well. They are out and about now and very peaceful. I will feed her up and hopefully she will grow a bit. His size shouldn't put her off spawning when she has eggs so fingers crossed. :wink:

I will send you a message with all those dosages.

That is a very well composed tank. I'd love to plant something like that!

Also - weight management formula for that cat from now on :lol: A collogue of mine has a cat that looks like it has eaten up all the neighbourhood pets and kids :o

haha he is actually the neighborhood bully, you should hear the fights he has O_O

hasn't got half of his teeth or claws.We have the obesity biscuits but I think some other over friendly neighbor is feeding him

good to hear Jen, your male is pretty awesome so im sure you will have a babies in no time, but if you need to try another female just let me know.what are the ideal characteristics you are looking for? as I have quite a variety some are golder than others some are greener, some have red tips on there fins, generally when they are ready to lay they go the normal dark dark red an have a bright gold topfin with dark black around the edges of all the fins.all have spots on tail fin I think. After looking at pics of websites an doing some reading of post written by someone who has been keeping them on an off for 20years says he has had moliwe females with 1 or 2 spots on there fin, so they may not be a X breed

ref: http://www.thekrib.com/Apisto/P-taeniatus.html#4