Tank video - 02/01/2011

phoenix44

Oh yeah, smack the poor little discus on the nose with the cube of bloodworm!

I am feeling rather bilious after the waving of the camera around near the end, and what is it with you and Vivaldi - you work for a different bank now - and don't say they are owned by the same company, still different advertising campaigns :wink:

Looking good btw.

:lol: It's either that or I'll be poking the bird in the face. At least the fish are used to being troubled if they want to eat! :nilly:

Vivaldi is all good! I was hunting for a different one, but then I figured I had about three and a half minutes of video to fill haha.

doddle - there would be over 100 fish in there. 50+ cardinals on their own. I like not being able to see all the fish all the time, so its nice to have lots of hiding places in the tank with silly fish popping their heads out once in a while.

Yeah, just the stock standard bloodworms. They're not animates bloodworms - the company doesn't own them.

I used to get these really nice aq. one premium bloodworms. They were good, but cant get them here now. Plus a worm is a worm, as long as I'm not eating it, it doesn't really matter. :dunno: !drool:

:happy2:

Thanks! Glad to see you guys actually like the tank :D

Wow kash your tank is looking stunning, i am loving those cardinals i think that's what my tank is missing

I feed all my fish a very vast and varied diet ranging from mossies, mossie larvae, insects like flies etc etc and mainly colourbits and JBL discus pellets. They also get bloodworms and that fish tucker made by that australian fish food company.

The bottom feeders and plecos get JBL pleco tabs, hikari pleco tabs, courgette, prawns, shrimp tabs, potato, cucumber, fish, tetra bottom feeder tabs, tetra vege tabs and bloodworms.

Basically I feed them a lot of different things hoping that they stay healthy because of a varied diet.

Wow kash your tank is looking stunning, i am loving those cardinals i think that's what my tank is missing

Get some! I have 50 now I think! Cardinals are awesome and they do not dart about like rummy noses. Plus cardinals would 'fit in' with your theme!

50+ group of cardinals would be very nice. Your Boy is doing really well too by the way - he has settled the tank down alot my bully has calmed abit :happy1:

Oh that's good. My pair is much happier now that he is not in the tank.

i think you need more plants :D but seriously looking great :hail: , how much time and patience to get a tank to look like that ?

30 mins, once a week :happy2: That's what it takes to do a water change, crop and do the ferts etc.