January 1, 201115 yr Author comment_413160 Must be a killie then! could be a glass fish :nilly: Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_413194 geana_wolf is on to it Kryptolebias marmoratus, formerly Rivulus marmoratus. Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_413236 Snap! I knew it was that killie. If only I was on here instead of having my arm in the tanks all evening... Report
January 9, 201115 yr comment_414680 Shall we continue this? What common aquarium fish has the ability to regenerate cardiac muscle? Report
January 9, 201115 yr comment_414684 Zebra Danio Yep, Danio rerio. Apparently they can rebuild their hearts when as much as a fifth has been damaged. Your turn Report
January 9, 201115 yr comment_414691 Oh gosh I'm not good at this... :oops: Someone else can have a go 8) I'm only good when it comes to answering questions :lol: Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_417123 What popular African Cichlid is mostly descended from a single pair? Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_417131 What popular African Cichlid is mostly descended from a single pair? most likely based on rumour, but no evidence to suggest otherwise. Electric Yellow. Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_417132 Haha I was just going to say that phoenix :lol: You beat me to it Electric Yellows - Labidochromis caeruleus? Aren't the wild fish blue or something? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.