Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Got a new camera today!

Featured Replies

I had been using a canon power shot A560, but upgraded to a canon SX30 IS today :happy2:

Pohutakawa flower:

Pohutakawa_and_others_007.jpg

Firefly, my cat is not photogenic at all (often looks angry in pics) but i feel this one turned out ok

New_Camera_001.jpg

And Hazel, sisters cat, is extremly photogenic!

New_Camera_009.jpg

I need to work with the camera a bit more to get some fish ones (as on the other camera I was blindly using the aquarium setting).

I'm hoping to be going to the zoo next week so will hopefully have some pics to show from that trip :wink:

It's hazel! That cat has bitten me, scratched me, dug its claws into me and used me as a scratch pole. :facepalm: :nilly: :lol: Feisty little thing!!! Never trusted her with Rusty. :lol:

  • Author
It's hazel! That cat has bitten me, scratched me, dug its claws into me and used me as a scratch pole. :facepalm: :nilly: :lol: Feisty little thing!!! Never trusted her with Rusty. :lol:

And I had to put her to bed last night - almost ripped my arms to shreds! She looks like an angel in the pictures

I remember I picked her up once and walked around the place with her and Christina couldn't believe she just sat there. ran away the minute i left her hahaha

It's hazel! That cat has bitten me, scratched me, dug its claws into me and used me as a scratch pole. :facepalm: :nilly: :lol: Feisty little thing!!!

Good kitty. :nilly:

  • Author

Those are cool pics! I went outside looking for things to photograph and all I found was a jumping spider ( and I got too close and it jumped on my camera :o )

Female apisto:

New_camera_female_apisto_002.jpg

Lily flying:

New_camera_016.jpg

  • Author

Used my sisters insect collection to trial macro:

christina_s_insect_collection__New_camera_003.jpg

The pins with green heads are normal sewing pins (to give an idea of the size of the insects)

christina_s_insect_collection__New_camera_004.jpg

christina_s_insect_collection__New_camera_012.jpg

  • Author

Couple of new pics.

This one is my cats brother, Dragonfly. I took it from about 5 meters away. I really like the fact that I can get an up close pic without being right in their face :lol:

New_camera_003_2.jpg

And Jade and Lily snuggling:

New_camerA_021.jpg

  • Author

Not sure. My sister claims she looks greener every time she sees her. Jade certainly changesd to a brighter green, so on her first moult she might change.

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.