December 29, 201015 yr comment_412693 I had been using a canon power shot A560, but upgraded to a canon SX30 IS today :happy2: Pohutakawa flower: Firefly, my cat is not photogenic at all (often looks angry in pics) but i feel this one turned out ok And Hazel, sisters cat, is extremly photogenic! I need to work with the camera a bit more to get some fish ones (as on the other camera I was blindly using the aquarium setting). I'm hoping to be going to the zoo next week so will hopefully have some pics to show from that trip Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_412695 It's hazel! That cat has bitten me, scratched me, dug its claws into me and used me as a scratch pole. :facepalm: :nilly: :lol: Feisty little thing!!! Never trusted her with Rusty. :lol: Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_412696 This seems like a popular camera, nice choice and great pics. Report
December 29, 201015 yr Author comment_412697 It's hazel! That cat has bitten me, scratched me, dug its claws into me and used me as a scratch pole. :facepalm: :nilly: :lol: Feisty little thing!!! Never trusted her with Rusty. :lol: And I had to put her to bed last night - almost ripped my arms to shreds! She looks like an angel in the pictures Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_412698 I remember I picked her up once and walked around the place with her and Christina couldn't believe she just sat there. ran away the minute i left her hahaha Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_412705 It's hazel! That cat has bitten me, scratched me, dug its claws into me and used me as a scratch pole. :facepalm: :nilly: :lol: Feisty little thing!!! Good kitty. :nilly: Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_412733 Snap... I bought the same model camera yesterday too :lol: I'm still learning the best way to drive mine but i am impressed with the results so far. Report
December 29, 201015 yr Author comment_412761 Those are cool pics! I went outside looking for things to photograph and all I found was a jumping spider ( and I got too close and it jumped on my camera ) Female apisto: Lily flying: Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_412767 i like that bird pic. how about showing us ya macro function Report
December 30, 201015 yr Author comment_412798 Used my sisters insect collection to trial macro: The pins with green heads are normal sewing pins (to give an idea of the size of the insects) Report
December 30, 201015 yr Author comment_412841 I remember fuzz nut She's away for a couple of days & has an account on here now (kartoshka) Report
December 31, 201015 yr Author comment_413066 Couple of new pics. This one is my cats brother, Dragonfly. I took it from about 5 meters away. I really like the fact that I can get an up close pic without being right in their face :lol: And Jade and Lily snuggling: Report
December 31, 201015 yr comment_413074 Nice pics, Lily is such a soft colour - will she darken up? Report
December 31, 201015 yr Author comment_413076 Not sure. My sister claims she looks greener every time she sees her. Jade certainly changesd to a brighter green, so on her first moult she might change. Report
January 2, 201115 yr Author comment_413364 Zoo pics Sean, Sun bear: Leopard Tortoise: Samantha and Baby: Lanky, Pelican: Report
February 12, 201115 yr Author comment_421394 Took my camera to the chinese new year fireworks tonight - it was my first time photographing fireworks Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.