Some Australian Wildlife

golden_dase

Below are pics from Armadale Reptile Centre. The place was ok, just abit small and the range wasn't as good as Caversham Wildlife Park (above/first post). Also got the chance to try out my new 50-200mm SWD lens. Still trying to work out how to use the new Lens properly... so, excuse some of the bad shots.. :D

Pics:

PB072465.jpg

PB072466.jpg

PB072467.jpg

PB072475.jpg

PB072477.jpg

PB072478.jpg

PB072479.jpg

PB072482.jpg

PB072483.jpg

PB072493.jpg

PB072494.jpg

PB072498.jpg

PB072501.jpg

What a life!

PB072492.jpg

Hope you like!

Cheers!

Kevin

I love Kookaburras too. I love Australian wildlife.

You seen the movie "Napoleon"? You get a good look at lots of Australian wildlife.

I've been to Aussie 3x... Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne and Ballarat.

Some of my fav Aussie animals are Galahs, Sulphur Crested Cockatoos and Eastern Rosellas which I see here at home!

There used to be these chocolate toys like the Kinder Surprise that I used to collect because the toys were all Australian wildlife.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome pics!! :D They look well kept unlike the ones I saw last year in Bali... :tears:

There used to be these chocolate toys like the Kinder Surprise that I used to collect because the toys were all Australian wildlife.

Yowies? I remember them too, I collected them. I found this bulk lot of them on TM for $1

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Antiques-colle ... 447149.htm

They're actually all quite realistic looking in comparison to some tacky toys you can get.