I have a mystery fry!!

blueyes

So I decided I might as well put all the plants I have in the new set up tank instead of making them suffer in the holding tank with the baby pandas, so I took the pandas out and put them in a plastic container while I was clearing out the plants. Then when I went to put the pandas back I saw a wee fry swimming around with them....... unfortunately I put it back in the holding tank before I thought to get a pic....... I wonder what it's gonna grow into...... how exciting lol :bounce:

I've got one too. I had my plants in the holding tank as I was out of space in the community tank and when I went to put my panda fry in there there was already a fry of some sort in there. I'm pretty sure he's a cory of some sort but looks totally different to the pandas so I'm assuming he came from Fishkeepa with the plants.

unfortunately I put it back in the holding tank before I thought to get a pic....... I wonder what it's gonna grow into...... how exciting lol :bounce:

Saves us from a fuzzy picture of a fish fry that looks exactly like all 249,384 species of fish fry.:) They all look identical until until a month or so.

Hmmm, don't think it was the glowlights, they haven't been in that tank.... all thats been in there is the baby pandas and the various plants that I've been accumulating...... darn, patience never was one of my strong points...... I hope they grow fast lol

I've got one too. I had my plants in the holding tank as I was out of space in the community tank and when I went to put my panda fry in there there was already a fry of some sort in there. I'm pretty sure he's a cory of some sort but looks totally different to the pandas so I'm assuming he came from Fishkeepa with the plants.

Wow, I had never seen any in my tank, if it is from my tank it will be a dwarf neon rainbow fish most probably. I assumed the chain loaches would have cleaned them all up