Fear of touching fish"

Jaxxnz

hey boyz n girlz, there is alway a fear thought that running through the back of my spine,

Fear of fish" :oops:

I am alway scared of touching these guys

Ornate Bichir

Featherfin Synodontis

Clown loaches

name your 3 most scariest fish that you would not pick up by the hands :lol:

Bichirs are on my list as well.. Especially when they get big. I'm so afraid that they'll see my fingers as sausages and be tempted to take a bite!

Black ghost knives feel quite weird to the touch but they're really shy anyway. I initially didn't want to touch them but I gave it a go and it was fine.

ahhhh..what was that big bag floating in your sump tank../? :lol: :lol:

yeah, vicious vampiric guppy's, not to be underestimated.

Bichirs are on my list as well.. Especially when they get big. I'm so afraid that they'll see my fingers as sausages and be tempted to take a bite!

Nah, bichirs are awesome to touch, in my old tank which was not as tall, i would put my hand on the bottom with some food in it and the bichirs would swim onto me and eat the food. It was actually really cool, the only bichirs that get the real dentures are the lower jaws and we cant get them here.

bichir dorsal fins ,are like saw blades (i have a scar :o )

I got a pretty decent scratch too, the large ornates bite is quite hard. Largest female twists and turns like a croc death roll scraping off a few layers of skin at a time, a bit like carpet burn.