baby tank running 2800+ litres..

anthony law

tIs there no bracing on the tank stand?

hovmoller

he tank stand is made up of 16 legs 200 sqare post and 100x75 4 top running lengths of the tank . two stands where made of 3500 x500 wide one of the stand has a lower shelf for more tanks under it :bounce: :bounce:

so in can fit two 5 foot tanks under the stand heres go to be a 900 l tank to be plum to this one as well..900 lter is go to be fully planted...

what is gonna go in there?

that tank deserves monsters IMO lol

henward

big big big guppys that will be a surprise.......

The tank stand is made up of 16 legs 200 sqare post and 100x75 4 top running lengths of the tank . two stands where made of 3500 x500 wide

Yeah maybe i'm just paranoid here because I am used to designing buildings not to fall over but with several tons of fishtank sitting on that thing I would definitely put some ply or cross bracing on the back/sides to prevent it from topling over in the unlikely event that it was pushed too hard from the side..

Legs are more than capable of taking the load of the tank but without bracing you are only reliying on the fixings to keep it from topling..

Just my paranoid 2 cents worth.. :wink:

ive put steel angle brackets on to stand......so its not going any where.

its being cycleing for a week with bristle nose catfish. hopeful on monday ill will be puting in

the tank inhabitants......in :bounce: :bounce: this is going to be a rogue tank..

scleropages formosus and tank mates...

just fitted ligths

antstank003.jpg