young female triple red cockatoo

P5090077.JPG

the male triple red cockatoo, blending with tiger lotus :roll:

P5090078.JPG

albino angel

P5090079.JPG

half tank shot (left half)

P5130080.JPG

rotla (something) can anyone suggest why its growing sideways and sprouting roots

P5130082.JPG

bad pic of the co2 botle, built in stand and good tap on it

same here, anything your keen on let me know, when i get my co2 values i will be removing that cabomba, and puting val in the corner to hide the gear, and some cryts in front of it with the driftwood seperating it, also getting ambulia and placing between the rotali ..... and the other plant, also remove the 2 normal amazon swords and replace with a red special and a speckled ?

same here, anything your keen on let me know, when i get my co2 values i will be removing that cabomba, and puting val in the corner to hide the gear, and some cryts in front of it with the driftwood seperating it, also getting ambulia and placing between the rotali ..... and the other plant, also remove the 2 normal amazon swords and replace with a red special and a speckled ?

Sounds good. I've got some ambulia cuttings I can swap for some cabomba cuttings if that helps?

Hey Fishy, I have bought a few plants from this guy before http://www.trademe.co.nz/Pets-animals/Fish/Aquatic-plants/auction-377152742.htm they are very nice, long stems and very good quality, nice and green.

:thup:

thanks i will be look into that

Ahhh! Your tank is so awesome!!! !drool: I can't wait till I have some babies to sell so I can start making money to upgrade to a large planted tank like yours :hail:

I'm in love with your long finned golden bristlenose! She's gorgeous!

she is albino long finned , very rare, i love them to :thup:

Sounds good. I've got some ambulia cuttings I can swap for some cabomba cuttings if that helps?

yeah i have heaps like i mean atleast 20 stems that are 40cm long atleast