November 3, 201015 yr comment_403150 http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pe ... 361228.htm What does everyone think? Report
November 3, 201015 yr Author comment_403153 Get a few people going "oh wow I can get two of these really pretty fish, this tank has it all" No filters or heaters -.- Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_403156 Saw it, studied it but wouldn't use it myself. The grill will trap the crud under it and it doesn't run a filter system like an under gravel filter so there is no water circulation. The tank itself and the divider might be okay if a small filter was run on it but I don't have a calculator handy to work out the volume of water it would hold. As you say no heater but people still think you can keep fighters without a heater in NZ (which you can do if you have a well heated room). Personally I think I'll stick to what I have Report
November 3, 201015 yr Author comment_403157 I'm hoping they don't become like "Betta Vases" overseas Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_403161 I hope "Betta Vases" never make their way to NZ, it's great we don't have them here really. Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_403185 "promotes betta flaring"? What, because the dividers partially transparent so they're always trying to assert themselves? Is'nt that a bad thing... Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_403192 "promotes betta flaring"? What, because the dividers partially transparent so they're always trying to assert themselves? Is'nt that a bad thing... Nah, they get used to each other before it does any harm 8) Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_403194 "promotes betta flaring"? What, because the dividers partially transparent so they're always trying to assert themselves? Is'nt that a bad thing... A stressful thing indeed. Report
November 3, 201015 yr Author comment_403195 A stressful thing indeed.They get used to each other and stop. My fighters have. A lot of other betta breeders will tell you the same Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_403196 They get used to each other and stop. My fighters have. A lot of other betta breeders will tell you the same I was/am a beta breeder Report
November 3, 201015 yr Author comment_403201 I was/am a beta breeder I always thought they got used to each other and would just stop the flaring? :lol: Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_403203 im not sure what would be more stressful. Living in a drop of water like that, or close proximity to another male :lol: Report
November 3, 201015 yr Author comment_403204 im not sure what would be more stressful. Living in a drop of water like that, or close proximity to another male :lol: With the "ez-cleaning" i'm sure everybody will do lots of water changes.... :lol: Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_403209 Guess at the end of the day WE won't know until WE try....blah blah blah. Report
November 3, 201015 yr Author comment_403210 but water changes won't make up for lack of space. It was sarcasm Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.