September 29, 201016 yr comment_396854 Just thought Id share some photos of my discus I took last night. The red spotted green (1st photo) is new as of yesterday and I cant get over how gorgeous it is! Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_396855 Beautiful pictures! How did you get the background like that? Report
September 29, 201016 yr Author comment_396856 How did you get the background like that? Haha... Very careful clipping! Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_396858 hahaha I thought so. That would have taken me forever... actually I don't think I would have been able to do it. Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_396876 I like the plants reflecting off the second ones fins got any good internet sights suggesting how to make black backgrounds? Report
September 30, 201016 yr Author comment_396926 I like the plants reflecting off the second ones fins got any good internet sights suggesting how to make black backgrounds? Yeah, I only realised that was there when I had finished, zoomed back out to look at whole picture and thought, hmmm those are a bit greener than they should be. Tried to fiddle with it to make the green dissapear, but I only made it look worse Im not sure about sites for it... I have a pen tablet though, which makes my strokes a little bit more fluid, and hence the cropping a bit easier. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.