Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Discus!

Featured Replies

Just thought Id share some photos of my discus I took last night. The red spotted green (1st photo) is new as of yesterday and I cant get over how gorgeous it is!

newdiscussmaller.jpg

wandafullsmaller.jpg

wandafacesmaller.jpg

  • Author
I like the plants reflecting off the second ones fins :P got any good internet sights suggesting how to make black backgrounds?

Yeah, I only realised that was there when I had finished, zoomed back out to look at whole picture and thought, hmmm those are a bit greener than they should be. Tried to fiddle with it to make the green dissapear, but I only made it look worse :S

Im not sure about sites for it... I have a pen tablet though, which makes my strokes a little bit more fluid, and hence the cropping a bit easier.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.