back... after a four year break!

Jf2003

Hi All,

Not new here, but haven't been a visitor since 2006! I thought i had moved on from my addiction of fish keeping.... but clearly I haven't! About to set up a new tank and looking for a bit of inspiration, have been looking around the local pet shops in Dunedin... and haven't found much to my liking... in fact sadly it has left a lot to be desired, going to head up to Christchurch (my old stomping ground) in a couple of weeks to check things out there.....

Can anyone recommend the best places for Tropical in Dunedin.... if any?

Thats undecided, in the past i have kept discus, brazilian puffers bichir, mono's & scats & community tanks and loved them all... so its a really hard decision, sadly the tank that i have brought I know will only keep me satisfied for a few months.... Organism used to be my local place to get something a bit different so hoping when i get up there my decision will be made for me :)

Thats undecided, in the past i have kept discus, brazilian puffers bichir, mono's & scats & community tanks and loved them all... so its a really hard decision, sadly the tank that i have brought I know will only keep me satisfied for a few months.... Organism used to be my local place to get something a bit different so hoping when i get up there my decision will be made for me :)

better bring at least 100$ then :)

africans it is! 8)