New Species Tank. Dwarf Puffers!

Brennos

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wont eat the left overs, but I have some ramshorns in there, need more though.

Ahh, that's true. I have never introduced any but I've pulled 3 MTS out of my tank int he the last 2 days. There weren't any on the swords from alan so they could only have come from the shop bought hairgrass. I'm hoping to have a bigger tank with clowns by the time they're a problem so I can set the clowns on them for a month or so to thin out their numbers :)

Ahh, that's true. I have never introduced any but I've pulled 3 MTS out of my tank int he the last 2 days. There weren't any on the swords from alan so they could only have come from the shop bought hairgrass. I'm hoping to have a bigger tank with clowns by the time they're a problem so I can set the clowns on them for a month or so to thin out their numbers :)

:oops: Might have been from me. Oh no its feels like i'm spreading an STI...

:oops: Might have been from me. Oh god its feels like i'm spreading an STI...

:D I didn't even know what they were until I spotted the ones in my tank. Then yesterday I noticed every tank at HFF is infested with the little buggers. It'll be good to have a few though for aerating the gravel. I don't think they came from you though - they're growing too fast to have been in there since then. I blame the hairgrass from Animates.

:oops: Might have been from me. Oh no its feels like i'm spreading an STI...

'You've got snails in you moss' doesn't have quite the same ring to it as ' you've got crabs in your [synonym for fluffy green plant]'.

Er. Need to think before I type. Edited to make it a little more PG :oops:.