RIP GREEN AROWANA

snookie

Sorry to read about your sad news :(

Had the same thing happen to my favourite Gold Severum a few years back, had 2 gold's in the same tank, they became quite territorial, one had ago at the other, the one being attacked swan sooo fast he hit head first into a big rock I had in the Tank, was so gutted. I even took him out of the tank and tried giving him mouth to mouth, hmmm probably sounds weird, but seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

Blamed myself for weeks :roll:

The hurt will slowly get better, as they say "Time will heal" :wink:

snookie dont sell it.

as i know how you feel i lost ten discus ihad for seven years and a gaint gourami three years ago.i sold everthjing off.

wish i hadnt.

a year later i started again you cant give up the fish hobbie up.

oncen its in your blood that long you just cant walk away as it is addiction.and you cant get a way that easy.. :evil: :bounce: :hail:

just strange there was no sign or indication there was anything wrong this morning , Tank looks so bare ,i have sold my clown knives to make more room for the aro , they are being picked up tomorrow , but now i dont have an aro :cry:

if i was supersticious i would be screwed 8)

if i was supersticious i would be screwed 8)

Actually you may have just dodged a bullet...

"If it suddenly begins to hit itself against the walls of its glass aquarium, it is a sign of terrible events. The Arowana, in the worst cases, will spring out of the water and commit suicide, sacrificing its own life to repress negative energy for its owner."

www.arowana.co.nz

"If it suddenly begins to hit itself against the walls of its glass aquarium, it is a sign of terrible events. The Arowana, in the worst cases, will spring out of the water and commit suicide, sacrificing its own life to repress negative energy for its owner."

that y i stay away from Aro".. :lol: :lol: