Hopefully I have better luck this time =]

Joshlikesfish

100_0353640x480.jpg?t=1278629757

100_0352640x480.jpg?t=1278629757

100_0351640x480.jpg?t=1278629758

Excuse the bad picture taking. There is a set of closed blinds behind the tank that allows some light through, and even on macro the pictures are nothing great.

I've got all my breeding tanks ready to set up. Just need some poly sheets to put down under them. Thats the worst part about buying secondhand. No poly.

Another problem is the power. But that can be sorted easily with some extension cords :wink: :roll:

Spawning and more coke drinking is what i need to get done by the end of the holidays 8)

Was Tetracrisps. I tried dry blood worms which he didnt take also. Soaked some in garlic water(we had no real garlic so i put the pre chopped garlic in boiled water, mixed and let cool) which he ate. My BBS didn't hatch for me which i planned to try feed him. I went out and bought some Bettamin, which he refused to eat. So i'm now starting to show him a mirror as i read about the confidence boost earnt by scaring another betta out of their territory. And i also gave him a little "friend" to chase. Just a guppy. He eats now that he sees the guppy eat :)

I have awesome news =]

I THINK I HAVE EGGS!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

White spheres in the bubble nest, female hiding, male defending the nest from her (and his reflection)

I'm not sure if i do, it could just be funny bubbles. But judging by the behaviour of the male, i think its eggs. I released the female, and then forgot =/ So i don't know what happened. Not as many eggs as expected but i think they are eggs none the less!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

8)Too many smileys 8)

This little boy http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =300965119 with a blue HM

I had a nice similar coloured one to the male, but she was very unresponsive. I think she hurt herself on the bottle. Need to find something better then my soldering iron to make the holes!

Pink HM PK with a blue HM

What will the genetics be like?