• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got myself three males and one female today. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

congrats! :D

Lets hope she does not run through them all! :o

women are quite mean that way. :P

she will show her belly to the male and that's when you know you are bound to expect eggs. She will also turn bright yellow.

congrats! :D

Lets hope she does not run through them all! :o

women are quite mean that way. :P

she will show her belly to the male and that's when you know you are bound to expect eggs. She will also turn bright yellow.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: thx Phoenix44, lol, 'lady fish' will be better here. lol.

the better way is one male with three females. :wink: but i have more man power then the other in the tank. lol.

I REALLY want some more, but I have to tell myself no, because I'm saving up for my metal halide light. It's about $2000-3000 :o And I've only saved $50! Enough for congo fern, but then I'll have to start saving again and if that keeps happening I'll never get my lightinghood.

mine bred today, in a bamboo tube, around 80-100 eggs, moved the mum and eggs into a breeding tank, but a hr later when i went back to check, the mum was eating eggs, i moved the mum out, she had a big belly again(from eating eggs), saved around 30 eggs, fingers x. :evil:

so, learnt, do not interupt the mum, otherwise she will eat eggs. :x