imports of tropical fish & discus.

new zealand discus man

:evil:

Hi im not really mr Evil..

just new zealand discus man ..new topic as requested..but if to many topics how will you all cover any topics..??

check out www.newzealanddiscus.com --only new to system but getting lost already..!! doing web update shortly and new photos from bangkok discus.

we also are looking at other fishies by request.. we can import anything legal,anywhere in the world today has airline links direct to auckland..

your feed back please..cheers phill collis

:hail: who knows what i night import.. but killies are short lived to my grey matter..biggest problem is to off set costs / freight that are extremely high large numbers are required.. last shipment of discus was...

100 near adults

150 2.5" mixed

70 3" mixed.. 30 plec for my tanks..

15 boxes..370 kg get the picture...total cost $ thousands...

cheers phill

HI Phil

Welcome on board. Looking forward to see you here often. Looks like you know a thing or two about breeding discus.

Because you are new here (and admit to being lost already :-) ) I will forgive you this one. We prefer that 'commercial announcements' and links to 'commercial websites' are posted in the 'commercial trade and exchange' forum only. You can find that forum by following this link

http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/viewforum.php?f=24

Anyway, please participate in all the other forums as well.