arnt these way over priced?

NoToRiOuS

buy now is $600

You never know ha ha. i think its a smart move to make a quick buck.

1. It would influence an individuals perspective on what the fish are worth, thus having the potential for those that do not know to bid more and more.

2. ching ching! if someone clicks on the buy now.

Online Auctions or Classified Advertisements:

You are not permitted to offer any items for sale on the FNZAS Fishroom forums that are also listed on TradeMe or any other online auction or classified advertisement site.

You may not post any links or references to TradeMe, other online auction, or classified advertisement site to discuss an item for auction/sale, this applies to expired listings and linked pictures unless you are genuinely interested in buying a particular aquatic related item and want to learn more about its use and if it will suit your purpose.

Any attempt to use this site in an attempt to bypass the TradeMe, other Online Auction or Classified advertisement systems is a breach of our rules.

Would be a cheaper alternative to the awesome HFF zebras but still out of my budget I'm afraid.

HFF already have cheaper alternatives to the $$$ zebras with the King Tigers and Chocolate Zebras, $80 and $60 a piece IIRC, and both very attractive fish... :wink: