Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Riddle me this!

Featured Replies

Two cannibals - a mother and his 8 years old son - are talking.

His parents divorced when he was very young.

His father remarried his high school sweetheart.

The son tells to his mother :

- Mum, I don't like my mother in law.

What does his mother answer to his son ?

you ate her already? :?

  • Replies 449
  • Views 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Two cannibals - a mother and his 8 years old son - are talking.

His parents divorced when he was very young.

His father remarried his high school sweetheart.

The son tells to his mother :

- Mum, I don't like my mother in law.

What does his mother answer to his son ?

I was just wondering whether the *his* 8 year old son was a typo or not?

I was just wondering whether the *his* 8 year old son was a typo or not?

her son :oops:

You know, I'm still learning english and this topic is a real good training for me (I mean it, not kidding :) You know what ? Before reading your post, I didn't know the meaning of "typo". True :lol: Indeed, thanks to this forum, I'm learning a lot of things. I'm happy cause I begin to think in english and not just translating french to english before writting.

  • 3 months later...

I'm crap at this sort of thing so I asked the internets and this one surprised me -

Four jolly men sat down to play,

And played all night till break of day.

They played for cash and not for fun,

With a separate score for every one.

When it came time to square accounts,

they all had made quite fair amounts.

Now, not one has lost and all have gained -

Tell me now, this can you explain?

  • Author
I'm crud at this sort of thing so I asked the internets and this one surprised me -

Four jolly men sat down to play,

And played all night till break of day.

They played for cash and not for fun,

With a separate score for every one.

When it came time to square accounts,

they all had made quite fair amounts.

Now, not one has lost and all have gained -

Tell me now, this can you explain?

Are they in a band?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.