Riddle me this!

Carlos & Siran

You're in a mansion and the power's out. You see a green door and a red door. Pick one (it doesn't matter which.) Now you see a purple door and a orange door. Pick one (again, it doesn't matter which you pick). Now you see a door with a golden handle and a door with a silver handle. Pick one. You finally come to some signs on three doors. One says "Death from drowning," another says "Death from machine guns," and the last one says "Death from electric chair." Then you see a big sign off to the side that says "Or stay in the mansion and starve to death." What do you choose and still live?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Im not sure if this one has been said yet but

Your on an electric train. You are heading north. The the train turns 45* clockwise and travels for another 20 minutes. then 180* for another 10 minutes. The train then turns 135* anti clockwise. What way is the steam going from the train?

I was top of the class in french but since then all I get to do is watch french movies. I read the subtitles and listen to the dialogue and am forever saying 'hey that's not what he said!' :slfg: But really I can just string some basic stuff together, I am nowhere near fluent.

Another on before I forget

You are in a boat in water. 2 rungs of your ladder are Out of the water. There are 30 rungs. The sea level drops 2M. Between each rung is 20cm. How many rungs are out of the water?

2 rungs are out of the water