random

sunrise001

Unless you are typing with 1 finger, then all the keys shoud be equally close to the fingers on both your hands.

...and the time you save typing short form in such posts will be more then made up with hours of editing/formating you will have to do during your next school assignment.

If you really wanna save yourself some time, then just don't make pointeless posts in the first place! :wink:

yea just pusin the buttin ur closest 2

i felt random and that is not baby language its txt language

Perhaps next time you would prefer not to unload your pent up hormonal offerings on a place that generally is respected as being a wealth of information for people to use as a resource.

Why not try the local playground???

And when you have a full QWERTY keyboard in front of you, it is not "txt language" because you are not sending a text. Therefore, comes across lazy, arrogant, or a combination of the two, and when used ,as I said, as a resource, most people would agree that it is not a good way of communication of important ideas. You will find many, many people here will ignore posts with :

Help!! (used as a title, with no idea of what the fleacircus you are on about...),

Writing that is indistinguishable from one word to the next (such as your "text language")

People that abuse the wealth of information held within the confines of this site by posting absolute rubbish.

There are fun threads here, and people don't mind abit of a laugh, but complete gibberish, come on...

please...

my 2c, though many will agree with me, some might not, but I care not.

Perhaps next time you would prefer not to unload your pent up hormonal offerings on a place that generally is respected as being a wealth of information for people to use as a resource.

Why not try the local playground???

And when you have a full QWERTY keyboard in front of you, it is not "txt language" because you are not sending a text. Therefore, comes across lazy, arrogant, or a combination of the two, and when used ,as I said, as a resource, most people would agree that it is not a good way of communication of important ideas. You will find many, many people here will ignore posts with :

Help!! (used as a title, with no idea of what the fleacircus you are on about...),

Writing that is indistinguishable from one word to the next (such as your "text language")

People that abuse the wealth of information held within the confines of this site by posting absolute rubbish.

There are fun threads here, and people don't mind abit of a laugh, but complete gibberish, come on...

please...

my 2c, though many will agree with me, some might not, but I care not.

+1

yea just pusin the buttin ur closest 2

Are you THAT short on time? My guess is probably not if you have time to post your so-called random stuff. Which to me just seems more like rubbish than randomness.

Typing as per the above makes you seem, to me at least, very unintelligent. Why not make a bit of effort and learn to type properly?

People will generally be more responsive and more considerate if the language used is easy to read. if you need help with something and we have to struggle to read what has been posted, there is a good chance that most of us won't bother.

You will get a better, nicer, friendlier and not to mention more helpful response if you target the key demographic of this website; and thus use language that is apt.