Open Invitation to join us at Ecoworld Aquarium

Caryl

The Marlborough Aquarium Club is touring the Ecoworld Aquarium on the Picton foreshore, next Sunday (ANZAC Day). We will meet for a picnic lunch on the foreshore then start the tour at 1.30pm. We will also get to meet some little blue penguins :bounce:

ALL WELCOME.

We need to know numbers for the aquarium, who are offering this tour to us at half the usual adult price (so $10 per person, under 4's FREE). Visit their website to see what they have there www.ecoworldnz.co.nz

Please let me know if you would like to come too :bounce:

Oh, I would have loved to go but I will be lecturing all day the day before so I will probably be too tired to drive the next day! :-?

If I can find someone to drive me, I might try to come. Otherwise, have fun, it sounds like a blast. :D

We have about 22 signed up so far. The more the merrier. All welcome.

If my daughter has her way there will also be a hard fought (if we don't laugh too hard) tournament on the 18 hole mini golf course next door after the tour :wink:

We have had a great afternoon with about 26 turning up in the end. We were there about 2 hours and it was all very interesting. Have lots of pics to sort through but very hard to take photos when flashes are not allowed :cry: