Another way to make a Bogan cry

bulldogod

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some people get real emotional over this sort of thing, i watched a fight start over the secretary of the rod & custom club i was a member of telling another member he wasn't allowed to park his 69 Holden at the club site at kumeu as it wasn't a chev. :o

daimler will always be pomme crud,weigh 3 tons even though its got a real motor :Dcan`t believe they let you slip through even??

Mate, British comfort with american power, what more could ya ask for, jag, daimler interior way better than boring old chev design.Although I do hope to be down in a mid 60s camero or cuda next year :lol:

Mate, British comfort with american power, what more could ya ask for, jag, daimler interior way better than boring old chev design.Although I do hope to be down in a mid 60s camero or cuda next year :lol:

there is/was a nice 70 on TM for a mere $200K, how about that?

Mate, British comfort with american power, what more could ya ask for

Japanese reliability, economy and handling? :wink:

I can't stand people that get all passionate about one make/style of car and bag on anything different, IMO it just shows their ignorance and stupidity. I'm a honda guy so have been on the receiving end of a fair bit of stick from munters, and the funny thing is that most of the honda geeks I know have the broadest tastes in cars. Just a look at the NZHondas "f-ing sweet car pics thread" or the Circle Jerk Crew blog shows appreciation for all things automotive from race cars to rat rods, show cars, street cars and just about everything in between.

Really, anyone who claims to be into classic cars and can't feel the love for something like this just because it comes from Japan isn't really into classic cars....

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/ ... 10-003.jpg

gahdangstupidbloodyimagesizerestriction!!!*#&^$&%*^$*#(!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I can't stand people that get all passionate about one make/style of car and bag on anything different, IMO it just shows their ignorance and stupidity.

On that note, if anyone has a car that goes (without being pushed first preferred) that they'd like me to take off their hands for free, I'm more than happy regardless of make or model. Thanks :wink: