March 26, 201016 yr comment_363226 it is with honest sadness that I announce the death of Herman, my big King Killi He was due to be the the show in 2 weeks time and Im sure he would have created as much interest as he did last year as he was a truly a beautiful colourful fish He was 3 years and 9 months old Life goes on but the Killi show will be missing a huge people puller (eh Pheonix) Report
March 26, 201016 yr comment_363227 I am sorry Herman did not make the Napier Show, but has departed to The Killi Heaven Report
March 26, 201016 yr Author comment_363228 still I will have some Rachovii males there which should have people interested Even tempted to bring down a Whitei but will see what happens Report
March 26, 201016 yr comment_363235 oh no! And I wanted king killies as well! But I won't be at the show this year, as my grad ceremony is on the same day. Report
March 28, 201016 yr comment_363447 neat looking fish. I almost started out with Killi but daughter wanted betta more than killi and well the two just wouldn't mix I suspect!!! Report
April 1, 201016 yr comment_364169 was that the dude who was hiding from me? Your pride and joy? Report
April 1, 201016 yr Author comment_364198 was that the dude who was hiding from me? Your pride and joy? sure was dosnt matter though, fish die every now and then... life goes on Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.