DBZ

Nymox

Ive noticed a few profiles on here with alot to do with Naruto, bleach DB/Z//GT so I thought I test the waters to see who was out there.

Im a big anime fan, post your favs here.

1. Bleach

2. DBZ

3. Naruto (inc Shippuden)

4. Samurai Champloo

5. DBGT

6. One Piece

7. Death Note

8. DB

9. Gundam seed destiny

10. Yu Yu Hakusho

:D

I also love Ghost in the Shell, got Motoko Kusanagi tattoo on my right arm :P

Key: 1 best 10 not so bestest :D

Heheh yeah I guess if you dont understand then its not for you :P

DBZ was a very famous manga (illustrated novel) in Japan.

When its animated its called anime.

Japanese verions of anime are usually alot more adult orientated. Infact, they watch more of them then the western world watches weekly drama/soaps.

yugioh was american/japanese production, sorta the same, but then again not. Pokemon, as Kiwi's know it, was an english dubbed version of a shounen jump (anime for boys) edited for age group 8+ for a western audience, but its more authentic anime then Yugioh, if that gives you an idea.

If you havnt seen good anime, watch the ghost in the shell movies, ninja scroll, evangellion, any of the gundam movies and you'll be sold. (thats if it fits your genre)

Spirited away was also a famous anime that was english dubbed, although its not my scene, childrens or girly movie, but well written and drawn none the less.

Ooohhh careful, don't go dissing Hayao Miyazaki, or my daughter will have words with you, and she is probably to be more feared in the pointy stick stakes than me!

LOL

Its sounding more and more like an aspect of my life where I havnt grown up yet haha!

If I grow up then I wont be able to return to the land of make believe!

I still have some yugi cards too, never knew how to play though.

I'm currently looking for a publisher in japan to help me release me manga I wrote, based it on maori legends, its awesome! Look out for it in future, problem is its all in japanese at the moment, and hand drawn, once I get a scanner Ill post a saga or two up for reading.

As long as your happy with that reality, the most important thing is to be happy with yourself, as long as you dont hurt anyone in the process dont let anything stand in the way of you happiness.

Growing up means more conforming to what it means to be an adult, I love hanging out with my lil nieces and nephews, I can be a kid again!

I never understood either but I have a huge pile of them and a huge pile of Pokemon cards I can't bring myself to part with even though I only ever see them when I either move house or decide to clean out old boxes of stuff. Feel like i'm holding on to my childhood for as long as possible. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I never understood either but I have a huge pile of them and a huge pile of Pokemon cards I can't bring myself to part with even though I only ever see them when I either move house or decide to clean out old boxes of stuff. Feel like i'm holding on to my childhood for as long as possible. :D

Possibly the best card fighting game i ever played! was pretty simple once you got a deck, the trap cards were my fav! I still LOVE pokemon and DBZ! Just started playing leaf green on gameboy! can't get enough lol

I paid sooo much money in 6th form to buy Jinzo :lol: and the 3 egyptian god cards - which are illegal to play with but any how....

Ended up using them as bookmarks cause I didn't want them dented.

least I made a staggering profit when I sold them, but im sure i still have jinzo floating around.