New Zealand Native Freshwater Fish For Aquariums

coelacanth

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thread was indeed taken off topic because of your original sig but marklb did mention the book in his original post

the thread was then kept off topic by your response and subsequent replies

That may very well be true, however I simply agreed with MarkLB's assessment of himself, suggested he read the book, and also suggested a way in which to improve himself given his own opinion of himself as he stated. You may note that I referred to the book myself in that post so by your own reasoning it was no more off-topic than MarkLB's response.

(By the way livingart, I do include you in the 1% of the initial signature percentage I gave ;) Other people can come to their own judgement of where they fall)

Perhaps they are. One thing I have learned is where I like to spend my time and it's not playing 'I'm smarter than you' games.

My last words in this thread......Enjoy your time on the forum, I look forward to your future postings.

I, on the other hand, love to indulge in what livingart calls "mental sparring" (I think "mental fencing" has a nicer sound to it though). It's what separates us from the animals - the stupid ones at least :D

Sad to see you bow out so soon, I doff my hat to you good sir.

You are kidding me coelacanth, right? Where did you get the statistic 99% from? Yes, I know I shouldn't be feeding the troll but seriously, I cannot ignore that. :evil:

If you are going to participate please try to keep up. This is of course a completely random number of absolutely no mathematical value - the reason being that it is very obviously a direct reference to the original (also imaginary) 99% statistic.

You have a point there Sam, he may be good at spelling but his maths skills suck.

As per the above. If you do not understand a concept it's probably better not to draw attention to that fact by trying to be clever about it. You cannot best me with stupidity.

:D

Ah, emoticons. Along with acronyms, the refuge of those who lack the ability to indulge in word-play. But, well, it is Dixon after all....

If you are going to participate please try to keep up. This is of course a completely random number of absolutely no mathematical value - the reason being that it is very obviously a direct reference to the original (also imaginary) 99% statistic.

Yeah, I'm all for exaggeration but when it's taking a stab at people on here (of which far more than 1% can spell) it's not cool.

@ coelacanth: The only thing worse than a troll, is a troll that thinks that they are superior to every one else and sits on thier high horse glancing down on everyone.

Then, when confronted, tries to diverge and dismiss the real fact that they have offended some people.

Then, cannot simply apologise, but rather continue with thier megalomaniac and elitist remarks and putting down other members of the forum.

If this is how you want to make your "Come-back", I think that you will find youself very much ousted and ignored.

Indeed, whether you chose to let that affect you or not, is on your own head.

I assume the remark you will make right about now is something along the lines that you don't care since "99% of [us] are morons"

If you so believe that most of the people here are morons, let me direct you to the "X" at the top right of the screen. I doubt that, if this sort of behaviour is how you wish to continue to conduct yourself, you will be missed.

Also: The book looks good! And my coffee table needs something new.

@ coelacanth: The only thing worse than a troll, is a troll that thinks that they are superior to every one else and sits on thier high horse glancing down on everyone.

Then, when confronted, tries to diverge and dismiss the real fact that they have offended some people.

Then, cannot simply apologise, but rather continue with thier megalomaniac and elitist remarks and putting down other members of the forum.

If this is how you want to make your "Come-back", I think that you will find youself very much ousted and ignored.

Indeed, whether you chose to let that affect you or not, is on your own head.

I assume the remark you will make right about now is something along the lines that you don't care since "99% of [us] are morons"

If you so believe that most of the people here are morons, let me direct you to the "X" at the top right of the screen. I doubt that, if this sort of behaviour is how you wish to continue to conduct yourself, you will be missed.

Yawn. Nice attempt at sounding smart. Come back when your posts contain less “fail”. However as you imply I have offended 99% of the forum then I shall indeed apologise for having offending you Cricketman

p.s. are you really such a fan of mine that you believe me to be making a “Come-back”?