New Neighbours

Gill

Have you talked to them? they may be very understanding and quieten down if you ask nicely, young people culture is very different now days and they may not even realise it is bothering you so much , let alone be doing in intentionally to annoy you. so try talking to them and then if they don't care well then bring in the noise patrol

I have been down that path before last time, not with these neighbours i got a mouthful . If the noise keeps up i might ask them. I am hoping that the noise is a part of their house warming party,maybe!!!!!! and not going to be too regular!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

you could always do what we did,we had noisy neighbors that kept waking up my baby,it went on for a month until my partner had enough so one night after one of their big partys and they where all sleeping we parked his car (5am) as close to the fence as possible ....bout 5 metres from their house and BLASTED the sub...gave em a taste of their own medicine :lol: it hasnt happened since :)

you could always do what we did,we had noisy neighbors that kept waking up my baby,it went on for a month until my partner had enough so one night after one of their big partys and they where all sleeping we parked his car (5am) as close to the fence as possible ....bout 5 metres from their house and BLASTED the sub...gave em a taste of their own medicine :lol: it hasnt happened since :)

LOL we did the same thing and it worked. We had neighbours that would go out and party till like 1 in the morning, but then they would bring the party to their house. So we will be fast asleep and WAM :o wide awake cause they start partying. So we woke up at 5 and put all our speakers of our hifi in the nearest room to their house (was a hassle but so worth it) and blasted Queen super loud, we even had to close our bedroom doors and passage doors so we could have peace for a while. We ran the whole cd and then switched it off :lol:

We have relatively new neighbours on both sides of us. On the left we have a middle aged couple with 4 dogs. That like to bark. Alot. But I can't complain because they've been pretty quiet lately and I don't know what our 2 dogs get up to while we're away.

On the right we have a younger guy with a set of drums. I actually don't mind him banging away on the drums, I like musicians and he is quite good, and he keeps it to reasonable hours of the day.

I have an electric guitar myself but don't play it very loudly.