Sick of sky? How about buying a Freeview decoder

christian

:roll: don't make me worry.....

Shhh!! lol

Also, BitTorrent 6.3 is a really easy and small downloader that has a similar setup to what napster and limewire did. So once you download your '.torrent' files off these websites. You open them up using this program and it will work away at downloading he whole .avi file.

Hmmm, I used uTorrent, but it seemed sort of confusing and the .avi file wouldn't play so I downloaded a codec and all is sweet now. Is BitTorrent better? I mean it sounds like it actually plays the files as well, is that right?

I don't know if its better because I haven't tried uTorrent. But its better then the old versions of BitTorrent. I don't think it plays the files (I have VLC set as my default player), just downloads them from .torrent to .avi (or whatever the media is).

What I do is use the website isohunt to find the .torrent files (they have heaps of TV shows as well), then i use the program BitTorrent to 'extract'/download them into proper media files. And then I use the program VLC to play all my video media. IT PLAYS EVERYTHING and is really unobtrusive! (it will play audio too but its better to have a more elaborate player for that)

But if your programs work for you then just stick to them to make things easier :)