Sick of sky? How about buying a Freeview decoder

christian

Sick of paying for sky? I have for sale some freeview decoders, so if anyone is interested just pm me. The price $130.00 per unit. These just plug into your existing sky dish. I have pre programmed these decoders but some setting changes might be required. Most of the time you just plug in and enjoy. Channels at the moment are TV1, 2, 3, C4, Prime, TVNZ6, TVNZ7 plus more. About 12 channels at the moment.

If you search the link below. you should get a picture of the decoder .

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk30 ... rts030.jpg

Cheers

from

Chris

Happy fish keeping

Very true just trying to offer my fellow fish keeping friends a good deal. As i have been in the fish keeping hobby for a long time. And there have been afew doco's on TVNZ6 about the fish keeping hobbie in NZ and the reefs etc in the past which people dont get on a normal aerial

Did i read the room topic right an off topic room ?? Discuss anything not fish related. :wink:

He will order them in. They will not be stolen I am sure :lol:

We sell them too (edit, I realised what I put could be contrued a competition 8) ) and buy them in a boxful at a time. There are many places to get them from - all legal I am sure!

There is a big range in quality but even the cheap ones go well. Some of the real cheap ones are rubbish though :-?

Lol no they are not stolen. They are imported. they are a very good reliable decoder. What type do you sell Caryl? these ones i get are Satlink branded.

The only problem with Torrents Ira are the internet providers. NZ still has crap upload speed depending where you live anyway.

I know i dont really buy many books anymore because of the internet. I just search the net for what i want to know lol. :wink:

your lucky Ira my broadband got taken back to dial up speed the buggers then they told me they made a mistake as i hadnt used up my usage bloody telecom lol.

What Torrent are you using ?

Usage? What usage? Unlimited man!

Do you mean what client am I using? utorrent.

Or eztv.it, much better for TV series, register and it will keep track of the series you tell it to, when there are new torrents, what you have and haven't watched...

Cheers Ira. I didn't really know what I was doing but I managed to download the Caprica pilot....I hope that it is legal.... :o