Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Overstocked?

Featured Replies

I also agree with the queries about the ID, you name it as F. silvestris catus - aren't these black and white?

positive ID of silvestris catus can be confirmed by the teeth having remnants of yellow feathers in them, they also emit bubbles that when they reach the surface and pop the words "suffering soccatash" can be heard

positive ID of silvestris catus can be confirmed by the teeth having remnants of yellow feathers in them, they also emit bubbles that when they reach the surface and pop the words "suffering soccatash" can be heard

*puts hand up next to mouth and whispers to LA* I think Sam may be a bit to young to know what we are going on about? - He is only a young pup, you know.

positive ID of silvestris catus can be confirmed by the teeth having remnants of yellow feathers in them, they also emit bubbles that when they reach the surface and pop the words "suffering soccatash" can be heard

he caught tweetie :o

  • Author

*puts hand up next to mouth and whispers to LA* I think Sam may be a bit to young to know what we are going on about? - He is only a young pup, you know.

How young do you think I am?! I even remember Yogi Bear, smarter than your average bear :D

Besides, Skylla would never hurt Suds.

Well, that got a bite!

If you are less than half my age you are young...

How is Suds - haven't seen any pics lately, and I am sure Bud would appreciate something to oogle at apart from fish :wink:

  • Author
If you are less than half my age you are young...

Pssh!

Suds is fine, loves "talking" to the local birds. Well, it's more of a fast rap :o Pics to come soon :D

  • Author

Thanks LA, he's just on a diet of Budgie/Cockatiel mix and water. He refuses fruit and veges :(

Any ideas?

Hi Suds!!! 8)

Personally, I don't eat anything except bird seed and millet sprays - unless it is on somebody else's plate. If it belongs to someone else, I'll eat it!

Particularly fond of biscuits and muesli bars as I like crunchy stuff.

Corn and peas are fun. I can fling them quite a distance! :bounce:

Caryl gets upset when I pinch the choc chips off her pudding :lol:

looking at the cere that is a possibility

it is hard to pick on pieds with a lot of white around head area

as some males in that colour line never develop a blue cere

when young it had a pink cere which is an indication of a male

and a more outgoing personality than the rest

females talk as well just not as much as males, time will tell

I thought Suds looked like a girl too but since Bud's cere, which used to be very blue, is now dark brown, who knows? :-?

I am worried he might have cancer, like someone suggested :(

I prefer to think it is just hormones. He went through that stage where he was chewing through everything but that has stopped. He still nibbles on the edge of books on the table or chair but only as a "oh look, wonder what this tastes like" and takes a few bites, not the frenzy he was in a few weeks ago where nothing was safe. He is also not feeding inanimate objects or acting like he wants to mate with anything.

When the kids were here over Christmas they had their female budgie with them and let her out to play with him but they ignored each other. When they were younger they chased each other all over the place.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.