Pricing of Australian Bearded Dragons - Colours

reptilenutt

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea not too fussed, I somehow dont think the livefood would worry me though. But then again when I do weigh up the amount of live food my lot eat in general it hardly makes economic sense.

I enjoy the breeding but consider that a faiure, something to work on with the couple of beardies I still have. :D

I only have one female and she has laid 84 eggs so far and is about due to go again any day. Luckily many of the first clutches were not formed properly but I got that right by upping the calcium. Now the eggs are formed right but the fertility is way down (this next lot will be her sixth this season). Not worried about the numbers as any more than a few is a pain---more worried about trying to keep her healthy as that amount of egg production must take a lot out of them.

Yea they wont produce or will stop doing so if theyre not happy, so your doing something rite. She be rite depending on her upbringing :lol:

Is amazing how many they "can" produce, my 3 year old just started laying this year, 7 clutches later she still looks like she has another in the tank :o , not one fertile from her. 28 was the biggest clutch.

The batteries would be a very convenient food compared to live food.

I have just been presented with another 16 eggs so that makes 100 eggs this season, so I am very grateful most didn't hatch so far and most in the incubator have been infertile.

Enough to keep it interesting. OH WELL---DOWN THE SHOP FOR BATTERIES.