Introducing Tiberius

Beardie1994

Hey guys this is my wee bubba, got him on sunday and i absolutely adore him. One of his siblings accidently chomped his tail at the very very tip :evil: but its only 3,4mm off his tail so im not too worried. His tail also has some criss-cross patterns on his tail which is different and cool. He loves his locusts and anything put n front of him :D . He also loves to bask at the tip of his log.

IMG_0485.jpg

I found that synthetic lawn good for the littlies. I thought they might be as messy as the adults but cleaning was pretty easy. Burn the edges with a flame to make sure there are no loose bits. They get pretty keen when scoffing live food and take a big bite and it saves them getting a mouth full of plastic. Good to see he has "caught the bug"

LOL :D they seem to have a bottomless stomach, :D They are cool ae pheonix your next pet project maybe?

i saw one in a petshop the other day, the only heat/light source was a compact uvb and the WHOLE tank temp was 25 deg celcius i was disgusted, told the staff, they did'nt give a rats ass, GRRRRRRRRRR people these days

They are cool ae pheonix your next pet project maybe?

I'd like to, but I would need to collect all the equipment that I need and want before I even consider getting one. Can't really have another tank, and the time commitment thing is a bit more than I can give at the moment.

would love to have one, one day though. they are pretty special.