Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi there

Featured Replies

Hi there

My name is Melanie and I have only started my aquarium hobby two years ago. I had to look after my son's birthday fish which were four mountain minnows in a little goldfish bowl and I have upgraded to a 200 litre tank now. I have four bristlenoses (my absolute favourite fish ever) five danio's (used to have more but they have died) and three platties. Well my one male plattie has a sword tail, he looks very handsome, I was told he could be a cross bred. I joined because I was suprised with several of little bristlenose babies and have absolutely no idea what to do, but I will look for the appropriate thread to ask more advice there. :P

Welcome Melanie. No need to "do" anything with those bristlenose fry. They will look after themselves. No need for special food or anything as they can suck on the bottom feeder pellets just like mum and dad 8)

  • Author
Hi my friend! So glad you joined. Welcome :D

Hi :bounce: You must pop by one afternoon and come and look at the bristlenose babies, they are super cute :wink:

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.