Aquarium 1st timer saying Hello from Sunnynook, Auckland

LoveArowanas

Hey all

I have the typical newb disaster story of getting sold way too many big fish, way too fast and losing half of them. I posted my story/for help on this on Aqaurium Central before finding this site. I wish fish stores were a bit more open and informative when it comes to selling set ups but I also feel like a bit of an idiot tbh....... as it just didnt occur to me to research what I was doing online. Instead I just fell for an Arowana at my LFS and then did everything I could to kell eeeet oops :oops: :cry:

Im now starting again with my JUWEL 180L and have a bunch of tetras to start this time, I'll be around here a bit asking pretty dumb questions. I hope y'all are patient :)

• 3 months later...

This thread is a couple months old - but just wanted to say hi, am newbie from sunnynook/totaravale too :)

Have a aquaone 380, posted on the beginners thread (prior to introing myself :oops: ) with a similar story to yours. Am hoping the crisis time is over now.... :wink:

Have 3 kids, technically the fish and tank are my 7 yo daughters but I seem to have developed an obsession over the last 2wks!!

Welcome to the forums

enjoy your stay and learn a lot :hail:

This is a great forum, very friendly people someone here will always help out with tech Q

I have read & learn alots from these guys & girls from here! :wink:

I personal wanting to say Thanks to the forum and all members! :):hail:

Im another fish addict on the shore. There heaps of us about. My prob is not shops selling me too many fish but me not being able to stop myself everytime I see a fish I like - hence a hunt for tank number 3 (And 4 if I had my way).