Aquatic eye candy

Carlos & Siran

that's only a fraction of the wetlands on the farm, were surrounded on 3 boundaries by water ways, but the waterfall is the nicest spot.

Niice photos!

What fish/critters have you seen in there?

seen bullies and have it on good authority that there's crawlies, have yet to see any though

Me and the missus have discussed doing a native tank one day using all the streams on the farm.

Nice job... neutral density filter will allow to do long exposers on the waterfalls :wink:

Wish I got cool photos today, went to shoot my mate doing BMX jumps, he ended up dislocating his elbow and breaking his arm :lol: so just got photos of St Johns giving him drugs :roll: Sunny days are the worst days to take photos anyways.

lol I can understand that entirely, Ive done my stint of 9 - 5. Now its a matter of making things work for me, why i decided to become a ranger, love the enviroment and want to protect it, and love messing around in the bush all day, so its like I get to play all day

lol I can understand that entirely, Ive done my stint of 9 - 5. Now its a matter of making things work for me, why i decided to become a ranger, love the enviroment and want to protect it, and love messing around in the bush all day, so its like I get to play all day

how did you become a ranger out of curiousity what courses did you do?

Unfortunately I don't own the farm, It's a dream of ours but we have a long way to go and to be honest it's unlikely we'll ever be able to buy a farm. But for the time being this is nice

Oh, the last farm I worked on had 3 waterfalls, the smallest was twice the height of this one, I could hear Kiwis telling me off in the mornings when I got the cows in, it also had glow worms and a kauri grove.

But really, I've lived up and down the north Island and spots like these are everywhere you look, just get out of the city and go for a wander and you're there. Tauranga is gourgous.