Fish taxi required - Hawke's Bay to Tauranga

Zev

I have a betta for Nymox to replace his boy that passed away that needs to be delivered to Tauranga, if anyone is heading up that way from or through HB, could you please let me know, otherwise I will courier it to him and we will go halves in the freight.

I have to head out of town tonight, so if lil Zev ends up hitching a ride then leave him at living art, Ill be back tomorrow night or early thursday morning. Livingart Ill see you at the meeting on thursday, wanna grab a live daph culture off ya too, my half drum outside is looking all green and yucky. Thanks peoples.

I will be in Napier in Labour weekend.

and coming back up on Monday..... so could drop them off at either Taupo, Tokoroa, putaruru, tirau, cambridge or Hamilton, for someone to take it across to Tauranga.

Don't know if this helps or not :roll:

LOL, Mark you crack me up, please take some Guppies they're free! BTW anyone, if you acually want guppies hes got some real beauties there, I mean I dont know from a long time breeder and fish expert point of view, but I know a happy healthy animal when i see one, ALL of these 400 + guppies are healthy and whats more they all look very very happy. 1000000 points to livingart just for being the man, the #1 man. :hail: