wet pets

Zayne

Pretty much our best fish shop in town as far as clean tanks and very healthy fish are concerned

Staff used to know what they were talking about but they have left there now

But yea way over priced now - but deffinitely worth a visit

Staff used to know what they were talking about but they have left there now

I was a member of the Peter and Nicholas fan club! *waves a flag*

They used to let me feed their dat, and play with the eel. 8)

They have some beautiful fishies there, though. Good place to get decent-sized fish from if you don't want to grow them up yourself.

Huh, I always thought their prices were pretty reasonable. Most FW fish are pretty cheap anyway.

most of your common fish are reasonable I guess, but a couple of examples of being overpriced are - $20 or so for marbled hatchets at animates palmy compared to $40 odd at wetpets :o $39ish royal whiptail animates to $60ish at wetpets

I don't bag wetpets at all, I really like it there - but i've noticed there prices have gone up quite abit since they changed owner/management

Erics Daughter runs Wet Pets now, alot of people will probably know who I'm talking about, Eric got me into my very First Fish Tank, have to say the service has gone downhill abit since he's left.

I was very disappointed with the service I got from the Staff at Wet Pets last time I went there 2 buy 2 New Tanks and Stands.

Ended up going to Animates to buy them in the End.

Have to say the service I have had a Animates has been nothing but Fantastic :hail: :bounce: :D

OMG my kids hate the place..lol,,only because I can't drive past ther and believe me I have to drive past everyday to get them to and from school..I believe that their prices are really reasonable. And I know pete was awesome but Tim is just as great and helpful...It rocks.... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:lol:

:oops:

I work there sometimes. sometimes being the odd Saturday. sometimes sunday. but not the last sunday of the month cause that's when we have our club meetings. if i do work then i take long breaks.

i mainly cover shifts unless im needed more, and then I check my uni schedule and the bank schedule.

i can be helpful - I don't see a thread for me hahahaha :lol:

(only kidding) :oops:

I think that Wet Pets is good but there never seems to much there that I want :(

They do have nice tanks, good prices and the staff are always friendly.

Animates are also very good (you get to play with their animals) and we always make sure we go and see both.

I do have to say that Animates and Wet Pets have by far the best service I have received at a pet shop.

They are more about service than sales.

It is nice to be given honest advice not just shown the most expensive product

This goes to Animates and Wet Pets Palmy

congrats9.gif

congrats9.gif

:oops: omg that's an ugly medal :oops:

JOKING!

OT: You can get very good deals there if you talk to the right person. The black/brown Ctenopoma that they've had there for over a year now, [listed as a Leopard Ctenopoma for ~$140], was once offered to me for $40 due to his bung gill.... and because the guy was awesome.