How do you formally complain about a GP?

I was Half Way down that Road, applied for the Medical File etc...and the Forms that needed to be filled in to make a Complaint about this Doc.

My Nan had an Operation on her hand to remove a Cancerous Growth, after the Op she lost full use of her hand, so ended up down the road for doing a Medical Misadventure Claim.

After months of travelling to Palmy to have Physio and seeing a Hand Therapist, the next line of call was to have another Op, well at the age of 93 it all got abit much to deal with, :-? Nan passed away the week before Christmas :cry::cry: so there was no needed to carry on the procedure of having this Doc dealt with :evil:

I had a similar situation with My Doc, 10 Years of putting up with Abdominal Pain, to be told very time I visited him, "Dont worry it's only a Niggly Appendix", then to be in Pain ALL Day on day, I ended up going to see an after hours Doc, who straight away took Bloods, and sent me to a Gynae, had scans done to find I was FULL of Endometreosis, also had this on the Bowel and Bladder, so it was a complete Abdominal Hysterectomy for me :cry:

You go for what you believe is right VM :wink:

Don't let ANY DOC Bully you :wink: