July 17, 200917 yr comment_318325 Yiippee :bounce: Bikbok will finally have the Red Wag Platties he's sooooo longed for G : "She" Lyndyloo "She" Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318338 "She" Lyndyloo "She" This is why I added the info to my signature :lol: Everyone assumes you're a 'he' unless you specify otherwise... (or your name is Lyndyloo) Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318347 Maybe the male and female symbol should be added to the profile Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318366 :oops: My apologies Bikbok, I'm now feeling terrible :oops: Have to be honest and say, it can be very confusing trying to work out if a certain poster is Male or Female :roll: I think a male and female sign would be a great idea. Adodge, whetu, Discusguru, Kiwiplymouth, foxjxa, phoenix44 are just a few I can think of that could be Male or Female. Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318386 that's ok Lyndy! I've come to the conclusion that fishkeeping is a male dominated hobby! My default assumption is "male" unless the name is obviously otherwise. BikBok is a derivative nickname of Rebecca... haha work that one out! And I know at least one other Rebecca with a user name of Bikbok too! (on TM) A gender icon would be good .. make it optional for those that want to stay incognito! It's funny when you're talking to someone and you get the impression they a a certain gender.. when you find out it's the opposite, it can throw you for a second. Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318393 Hmmm, Ok lets see if I get SamH right My family and I have had a talk about this, and SamH you are a Girl :roll: :oops: Are we right?? Or have I just embrassed myself again :oops: Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318396 Ouch, my male pride has been damaged! Kidding Lyndy, I'm not hurt but I am a guy. Okay mods, time for gender symbols! Can you have them ready by Monday? :lol: Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318402 Some may not be sure of their gender Then they can put both! Or a question mark? :-? Ohhh No Twice in one Day thats terrible :oops: That's okay, Sam is a unisex name. Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318414 Okay mods, time for gender symbols! Can you have them ready by Monday? :lol: No, it is more fun watching youse embarrass yourselves, and takes the fun out of letting everyone guess I have only threatened one person on this site for calling me a 'Dude', but it was all in good fun! Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318432 I know Phoenix is a guy, because I've seen his .. bebo? He likes to eat Rainbow Lorikeets! Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318434 Not so much fun for the One who's just embrassed themselves twice in 1 day :oops: :oops: :lol: Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318435 sam has now utterly confused me :lol: I did? That's funny 'cause I didn't even try. Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318436 Ok, I am going to split this topic before Jim growls at me, the gender half is now in the Off Topic forum. Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318438 That's okay, Sam isn't a unisex name. Perhaps he meant that Sam is a unisex name? Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318440 really? :lol: LOL@!!!! I am males, so is kiwiplymouth and discus guru and well.. foxjxa has evil girl cudies :lol: He likes to eat Rainbow Lorikeets! the bird poked his head in there on his own I swear! :lol: Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318441 That Sam is a unisex name... It could be a contraction of any of the following - Samuel, Samson, Samantha, Samara, Samira Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318444 Nope, I am just Sam. Heapsa people have trouble with that, they think it needs to be Samuel or Samson, can't handle JUST SAM. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.