July 4, 200917 yr comment_315877 I would like 2 does preferably. In the Nelson region if at all possible, will travel to Blenheim if I must! Report
July 4, 200917 yr comment_315906 My Daughter has a litter that are a week old havent sexed them yet but im sure there must be a coulpe of females they are minilops and cute cute cute :bounce: Report
July 4, 200917 yr comment_315908 Ohhh How beautiful I used to breed Minilops, had quite a few Litters Lost my last lot of Babies and Mum to the rechard Calicivirus about a year ago, only have Dad left now. Report
July 4, 200917 yr comment_315909 Hehe they really are beautiful my daughter breeds them for her pocket money.Ill post some pics tomorrow of the cuteness . Sorry to hear about mum and bubbas its an awfull way to go Report
July 4, 200917 yr comment_315910 Have to say it was one of the most horrendous things I have ever experienced Had Mum booked into the Vets to get her put to sleep but the Virus got to her first, most awful thing to watch and there wasn't a thing I could do to help her. Please Please make sure you have your Bunnies Vaccinated, and tell the New Owners about keepingthe Vaccinations upto date. Report
July 4, 200917 yr Author comment_315914 My Daughter has a litter that are a week old havent sexed them yet but im sure there must be a coulpe of females they are minilops and cute cute cute :bounce: oh my!!! youve made my day!!! I was after mini lops too.......oh so so so so happy!! youve got no idea!!! i know they are little, but what colours do you have?? cant wait to see the photos Report
July 4, 200917 yr comment_315916 They are 10 days old and my daughter handles them every day from 7 days so the kitts we have had are very friendly bunnies. There are 3 light tan and white like dad and 1 grey like mum Ill post pics in the morning Report
July 4, 200917 yr Author comment_315917 sounds fantastic. i'll look out for the photos tomorrow! Report
July 4, 200917 yr comment_315948 Very cute (considering rabbits are rodent pests :lol: ). My daughter has one of those broken eared rabbits too 8) Report
July 4, 200917 yr comment_315949 Very cute (considering rabbits are rodent pests :lol: ). I read somewhere that a single rabbit can procreate 340million offspring in its life time Report
July 4, 200917 yr comment_315961 I read somewhere that a single rabbit can procreate 340million offspring in its life time It's almost like they breed like rabbits... Report
July 5, 200917 yr Author comment_315967 aww so cute! Majik i'll have 2 girls if you have them. Id love the grey one if its a girl, but i might even consider taking it if its a boy...let me know Report
July 5, 200917 yr comment_315969 no problem ill have a look see and let you know also they are $20 each Report
July 5, 200917 yr comment_316096 Now if guppies could live on land... who do you think will take over the world 1st?? land guppies or rabbits? xp Report
July 6, 200917 yr Author comment_316277 Hey Majik, any chance of coming to see these cute rabbits sometime?? if youve got a cell give me a txt 021 670697. I am out in mahana from 12pm until about 4.30 and I can drop past on my way home to Richmond, or I could come out after dinner tonight. or another night if tonight is not good. Either text me or leave a msg here and I can check it later. Thanks Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.