$2500

Charlie

I was looking at that discus pair on TM for $2500

How is it worth that much? I didnt think that we had that type of valued discus here in NZ?

can someone explain how its worth more than the other imports that we are now commonly seeing? 222879170

Hey, dreams are free! Spotted ring leopard snakeskin? Either it's a ring leopard or spotted leopard, can't see any ring at all so must be my poor eyesight.

To me it's just an average leopard snakeskin. Mind you, fancy names can sometimes bring in the dough :wink:

If the eggs are fertile and if the young survive and grow to a saleable size you will more than get your money back. If they spawn again you may even make a handsome profit. If you like ifs put in a bid otherwise buy a lotto ticket where the odds of winning are a lot less.

Hey, dreams are free! Spotted ring leopard snakeskin? Either it's a ring leopard or spotted leopard, can't see any ring at all so must be my poor eyesight.

To me it's just an average leopard snakeskin. Mind you, fancy names can sometimes bring in the dough :wink:

I was puzzled with the name too! but I don't think it's worth that much personally..he's probably factoring in the revenue it would bring the would-be-buyer :roll:

You always factor the potential revenue from a breeding pair when figuring what it would be worth. I have paid high prices for fish sometimes because I thought I could breed them and recover that cost. Won some and lost some. Worth what someone wants to pay as the man says. The other choice is to buy a few smaller and cheaper ones and grow them up to breeding size and get your own pair or pairs (maybe).