My new L182 Pair

kiwiplymouth

Thanks to Blue and Kim I now have a proven pair of L182 Starlight bristlenose.

They only arrived today but seem to have settled in well. Dad has even picked his cave and started fanning. Here's hoping that it's a sign of things to come

Yes Livingart these guys have got whitespot too :lol:

female

2009_06030207.jpg

Male

2009_06030210.jpg

Oh lucky lucky you, I was trying to negotiate to buy them too :cry: But so very glad they have gone to a good home. :D:D How big are they? Would love to see a pic of Dad's face if he turns around :lol:

We are off down to Wgtn on Saturday to pick up a Juvi pair, they are going to be the star attractions in our big new tank :bounce: :bounce:

Oh lucky lucky you, I was trying to negotiate to buy them too :cry: But so very glad they have gone to a good home. :D:D How big are they? Would love to see a pic of Dad's face if he turns around :lol:

We are off down to Wgtn on Saturday to pick up a Juvi pair, they are going to be the star attractions in our big new tank :bounce: :bounce:

They are bigger than i thought they would be. I'm guessing at around 14-15cm.

The male has a great set of branched bristles that would rival the best that i have seen.

I will try to get a pick when he lets me.

Good luck with your juvi pair they are great fish.

:lol: :lol: They're just settling in. I'l post some photos of ours on Sunday :D Will be the first thing I do in the morning :D Doing a real fish mission and picking up and dropping off fish along the way.

feel free to pop by on your way back to see the tank~ ! :bounce:

Olly is meeting us in Sanson for pickup, so we're not coming into Palmy, next time we pop over to buy fish :P

I'll talk to you - I'm a SI (Cantabrian) and proud of it.

:hail::hail: Us mainlanders have got to stick together, Even if your a fighter freak and im a pleco nut :D:D

By the way I have seen many of your figher pics and they are awesome. You must be pleased with your results. keep up the good work. :hail: