Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

plecos...

Featured Replies

does anyone know what the cost of these plecos would be? or if we can even get them in nz?

-snowball pleco

-zebra pleco

-gold nugget pleco

-blue phantom pleco

-king tiger pleco

-royal pleco

-sunshine pleco

is there any other plecos that are different?

im on the search for different looking pleco....can you help?

does anyone know what the cost of these plecos would be? or if we can even get them in nz?

-snowball pleco $200

-zebra pleco LOL please :lol:

-gold nugget pleco $150 - 200

-blue phantom pleco $200

-king tiger pleco ask MR pleco

-royal pleco (panaque- $120 or so)

-sunshine pleco $120

is there any other plecos that are different?

im on the search for different looking pleco....can you help?

There are gold nuggets around pet stores in chch quite a lot. There is one on trademe in chch at the moment.

I just purchased a snowball from Organisms in chch. I believe there is a Royal pleco in store there at the moment. I've also seen blue phantoms and a sunshine in there too over the past few months.

You can get Chocolate Zebra's L270

Mr Pleco is the man to talk to.

I got a group from him, They are great fish and doing really well. :D

How many did you end up getting? I've got 2 and need to take some pics and figure out their sexes, maybe we should do a breeding trade.

How many did you end up getting? I've got 2 and need to take some pics and figure out their sexes, maybe we should do a breeding trade.

I got 2 females and a male (a trio). I asked mr pleco to sex them for me before he sent them.

My understanding is that all of the ones you have listed are in NZ. Mr Pleco has quite a few of them plus others. I have a king tiger, a tiger and a chocolate zebra all from him. There is a list on here in the catfish section with some of the forum members letting us know what they do have. The last zebra plec I saw being sold went for about $700 from memory.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.