Cat versus Catfish

1) Pack them in a truck and drive them to the works (they probably know where they are going)

lol... do they read the sign on the way in? "Hey Merv, does 'cattle slaughterhouse entrance' sound like a good place to be heading into to you?"

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... do they read the sign on the way in? "Hey Merv, does 'cattle slaughterhouse entrance' sound like a good place to be heading into to you?"

"well Dad you said we had to get some new experiences and we've never been here before"

I have no problem with the fish in the bath or the cow in the truck/pen/slaughterhouse.

I would just like it if people could be consistent with their argument/discussion.

Cow, Fish, Sheep, Oyster, etc. There is no difference when logic and realism are applied and emotion is removed.

"well Dad you said we had to get some new experiences and we've never been here before"

gotta try everything once. first and last there!

yea kiwi but bear in mind some creatures don't have complex nervous systems if at all so the pain factor will vary madly. so daphnia or brine shrimp gettin munched on is diff to other things. dare i mention the item bout pigs tonight... poor things. smarter than dogs and some chimps they said.

If we did not kill and eat living things we would get awfull edit suphew: swearing removed hungry. Different cultures have different views on how that is acceptable. Some people find it perfectly OK to eat horses, cats, dogs, monkeys and snakes and we would probably not. Others would not eat beef or pork under any circumstances. I think there needs to be a level of tolerence for other peoples views that are not the same as ours. We can still do what we think is right. Mother nature can be a cruel lady by our standards. 99% of a fish spawning will get eaten

looks like a common catfish also known as "barbel" in South africa. they are common as muck and it is quite common that people keep them in a bath like that to clean them up so they dont taste as muddy when eaten.

good on the cat i reckon... got its own dinner!!

well the arguement might be that they are lower life forms and don't feel anything

some believe that plants feel it when cut

in nature one thing consumes another, it is called the cycle of life

and the cycle has been has been going a long time

save the cute and cuddly and squash the creepy and crawly :roll:

awsome pics, as to the moral idea. I can't say, however I've seen a show about Africa with the drought going on ponds drying up and the fish are trapped. crocs and anything else can make a meal out of them. Myself personaly I wouldn;t do that with the fish and the cat. But in the real would nature can be very cruel.