June Chch Totally Tanked Tank Crawl

For Sat 6th June

Meet at Redwood Aquatics (21 Hussey Rd) at 1pm

We have a selection of member's houses to visit to see their tanks!

We will also visit the Southern Encounter Aquarium. This will cost $14 per adult and will include entry and a guided behind the scenes tour! Will be a great opportunity to see their filtration system and new giant protein skimmer.

Please bring $5 for a shared tea (possibly pizza) and $14 for aquarium entry (children $6, preschoolers free)

Please let us know if you'd like to visit so I can warn the Aquarium guys beforehand.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have somewhere for you guys to meet in July... I'm opening a cafe June 27th. I'm hoping to put a monster tank in the place too (see the technical forum). Would that be enough to tempt you there? :)

I'd love to go to the June event and meet some other locals but the next month is going to be MANIC.

Hi elusive fish, welcome and good luck with the project, you might still be interested in coming to southern encounters as you will be able to see how large tanks are operated and possibly give you some ideas for your own tank project.

So far we have decided that we will start the tank crawl at Redwood Aquatics in Hussey Rd please meet there at 1pm on saturday 6th.

Hmmm a week away...I guess i better pick up all my junk from behind the scenes then lmao. Oh and bdspider give me a we text when u guys are on the way . Being saturday ill most likely be doing a dive at 3 but if theres not many other patrons I could maybe delay it for a few mins :-)

I'll be there...raincoat and all! :D Lets just hope the nasty weather doesnt keep people at home...or they'll regret missing a great time!

Also, are we meant to bring 'food' for tea on a tank crawl?? I dont know wot time they finish....so wasnt sure :o