Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Introducing myself

Featured Replies

Hi

I have been keeping various fish species for years on and off.Tried breeding cold water species few years ago.WCMM,Gold barbs,paradice fish and gold fish.Have moved and had a baby since then so the wife has down graded my tanks .Now i have a semi cold water (i run it at about 19 deg C in winter)225liter tank with WCMM paradice fish,golden barbs and a trio of large bristle nose.

also have a 65liter tank with 4 comets and a large inanga.We also have a 4yo female red ear slider in her own 1m x 500 x 450 tank with a few gambusnothings that have escaped her jaws.Have had a keen intrest in all aquatic enviroments .I fish and dive also.Was commercial fishing for 12 years before going back to school and studing aquaculture.I collect new zealand shells and currently manage a live lobster export plant.I have joined this to interact with people with the same interests.

Hi & welcome!

You may have down graded (ah, noticed I said you :lol: ) your tanks but looks like you have alot going on.

Just thought I'd ask since your in the lobster business. Here, there are only certain times of the year they fish for them, is it the same there???

Take care & have fun,

Caper

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.